Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, as blogged by my sig oth

It's good to be surrounded by male Janeites.. I was lucky enough to have a brother and dad who were Friends of Jane when I was growing up, but then I found a romantic partner who loved him some of that that Regency Lit too...well he'd never read it before we met, but he soon embraced Jane with a passion heretofore unheard of (except for the way he embraced Bruce Springsteen). So here he is, blogging with the ardor of a true believer about Pride and Prejudice and Zombies at his fancy magazine--there's a flame war in the comments between pro-zombie Janeites and anti-zombie Janeites!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    AWWWW

    (it's good to be surrounded by female janeite(s), too!)

    ReplyDelete