Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ask WGBH/Masterpiece's Rebecca Eaton Your Questions!

This is an email I got last night from Amy at PBS Engage;


As someone who blogs about literature and/or literary film adaptations, I thought this may be of interest to you and your readers. I hope that you will pass this information along.

I am writing to let you know that PBS Engage is featuring Masterpiece’s award-winning Executive Producer, Rebecca Eaton, as part of the ongoing PBS Engage series called “Five Good Questions.”

The series features a PBS celebrity or insider and asks visitors to send in questions to be answered the following week. The blog series has been very successful and we are thrilled to have Ms. Eaton as our features this week.

This is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have about Masterpiece Classic, Mystery!, and/or Contemporary, what it’s like for Ms. Eaton to produce film adaptations of some of the most beloved literature, and about how Masterpiece has changed over the years.

Please visit the link and post your comments and questions here: http://www.pbs.org/engage/blog/five-good-questions-masterpiece

You can also visit PBS Engage at www.pbs.org/engage and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/pbsengage




I don't know about you readership, but Ms. Eaton's name is a household one for me, and I'm amazed by all the great adaptations she's brought to the screen. Check out the discussion and ask some Qs, I certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment