Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do y'all hate Cathy, or Just Charlotte Riley?

Right now, twice as many folks say it's Cathy fault. Enraged because it's clearly Heathcliff's doing? Eager to heap more blame on the foolish girl?

Vote to lay blame at one of our bitter lovers' feet:


pollcode.com free polls
Whom do you blame more for their separation, Heathcliff or Cathy?
Heathcliff Cathy Nelly Dean, cause she's so "unreliable" hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. I generally split the blame two ways, but then I think of Cathy's conversation with Nellie in the kitchen, and Heathcliffe sneaking out before he heard the end of it, and not having a generous enough spirit to realize he might not have the whole picture, and then I blame him. (I hope I got my facts right - it's been a while since I read the book).

    ReplyDelete