Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Dorrit (#littledorrit) finale Open Thread

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic More spring flora on TwitpicMore fleurs on Twitpic

So as the photos above evidence I spent the day wandering the wilds of Brooklyn... saw some impressionist paintings by Caillebotte and meandered through the flora and verdant lawns of the Botanical gardens soaking up the unseasonable warmth.

Now I'm overheated and grumpy and actually going to do something I rarely do, which is turn of the computer (so it generates less heat) and focus on the teevee with the lights off.

So here we go. Will Amy and Arthur find happiness at last? What will be the fate of the Merdles? And will Edmund Sparkler find any other woman with no bigod nonsense about her? All these questions I leave you you, fair readers, to answer in comments, on twitter, or otherwise. This has been such an amazing miniseries ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment