Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Literary Linkage--Reviews Galore Edition

The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency [Racialicious Review] by

Alexander McCall Smith and His 'Tuneless Wonders'
from Paper Cuts (NY Times) by Stephen King - Not So Scary from Write On Target Debra: "After being nudged by the universe several times lately, I finally listened and picked up a copy of Stephen (aka Stevie) King's "On Writing" last night. Holy shit, Sherlock! Is this a book, or what?"

REVIEW: Pemberley Manor by Kathryn L. Nelson from AustenBlog . . . she's everywhere Review by Jessica Emerson, a/k/a “JaneFan” of the bookworm's hideout. A really awesome review of a new Pride and Prejudice sequel that actually sounds worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment