Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Jennifer Weiner


I've never read her books, but I've been meaning to. Maybe I will pick one up tomorrow!

Anyway, her new novel is coming out April 8th, and she's in the news because of it. Weiner's blog is totally brilliant. She is brilliant. She has clever things to say about all things writerly and womanly, she's anti-elitist but extremely intelligent, and also quite witty. She's at the center of the chick-lit vs "regular lit" debate and has sassy, smart observations on this push-pull, very tongue-in-cheek.

Kind of like a Northeastern Intellectual Jewish version of Helen Fielding. I can't say how much I think you all should check out the blog. That is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment