Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dawn Eden's Parents: "Oy vey."

I learned today that anti-feminist, pro-chastity, desperate for Zoloft cultural irritant Dawn Eden was born to reform Jews and her last name was originally Goldstein. Add that to the fact that her ma and pa named her Dawn Eden and she used to be a journalist who wrote about Rock'n' Roll, and one might deduce that they were Reform Jewish ex-hippies.

So in order to make their every living moment hell, she found Jesus and became a Catholic born-again virgin, ignoring that whole Jewish "sex is good" thing.

It doesn't get more American Pastoral than this, folks. What a shonda. Those poor parents. Vey is mir.

No comments:

Post a Comment