Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cranford wrap-up

So I've been on one of my frequent non-blogging benders, enjoying the memorial day sun and catching up on a bunch of freelance deadlines. But did I squeeze in time during all this hubbub to watch the final installment of PBS' Cranford. You bet I did! And did I love it?

I loved it sooo much, readers! I laughed, I cried, I cheered. I saw the cobbled streets of Cranford in my dreams. And I can't wait for the freaking Christmas special, bah humbugs aside. What a wonderful piece of artwork and production, and Judi Dench's acting was better than I've seen her in a long time. Brava, BBC!


Amy at Romancing the Tome has a hilarious round-up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment