Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Join this blog's "community!"


Hey readerly readers.

I just discovered that, due to the growing power of the google-ocracy, you can join my blog's "community" now if you have AIM, gmail, OPEN ID, or a yahoo account! you don't need to be a blogger, or on blogger. Pretty nifty. You can also befriend each other and access profiles, so it's kind of like a weird mini-networking thang.

Whether this will join some genius google ideas or crap ones I canna say. But give it a try.

Just scroll down to the "followers" widget on my sidebar, or even better, just click this link! (let me know if this doesn't work). And of course, if you are a website proprietor, I will follow you back. I already follow all my followers on twitter and blogger, cause why the heck not?

No comments:

Post a Comment