Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS will be released JULY 21st!

"expecto patronuuuuus!"


Oh em geeeee Oh em geeeee Oh em geeeee Oh em geeeee Oh em geeeee Oh em geeeee ....

This is the most exciting egalitarian bookworm news in seriously forever... just picture it... droves of people, grown-ups and children alike, waiting on line in BOOK STORES, clutching BOOKS, staying up all night READING. It's like the days when brits used to flood the docks at liverpool, waiting for the latest installment of a Dickens or a Collins novel! Huzzah!

How will we last until then? Is Harry's fate sealed? I know JKR and Harry won't let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment