Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

More Masterpiece Madness: Lizzy's Zings edition.

Another treat in honor of the season.

As those of you not reading via RSS readers might have already noted, I added a poll on the top of the site asking you to choose your absolute favorite Lizzy Bennet verbal smackdown. I will leave it up there for a while and then at some point, relegate it off to the side once enough votes have been cast. [NB there's something slow with the formatting that makes the space below the poll seem giant at first, but fear not, readers, once the site loads it appears to go away. Thx, blogger!]

And feel free to add in your write-in nominations in the comments section. Lizzy had many moments of sharp repartee that cannot be captured in a pithy poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment