Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I Could Kill Adam Nagourney.

PARAGRAPH 3 OF THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE STORY (April 27):

The setting was the first Democratic presidential debate of the 2008 campaign, a surprisingly sedate and meandering affair, filled with as many moments of awkward humor as memorable insight into the qualifications of the candidates or the policy differences among them.

PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE STORY (May 4):

The 10 declared Republican presidential candidates met together for the first time here Thursday night in what amounted to a tentative but occasionally vibrant competition to define the party’s ideology and agenda in a post-Bush era.

Emphasis mine.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 PM

    word, fuck ad.nag and his cryptofascist word choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:07 PM

    So Democrats are sedate, meandering and awkward whereas a bunch of pasty white old-men Republicans are tentative but they do a heckuva job competing. Nagourney can rot in hell for all I care.

    ReplyDelete