Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crappy weather calls for good art...

including...


The Lake House, with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reaves which so far is the most unabashedly romantic , no-holds-barred love-fest I've seen onscreen in a while. Only halfway through, but I'm ignoring the poor script to be mesmerized by the sweet slowness of the film, and the way its time-travel aspect is quietly subsumed by the overpowering scent of romance. Thanks, Netflix!

The Thirteenth Tale-- just started the campily creepy literature-obsessed novel.

New York Times Critics talking about Flannel Pajamas and Who the !@#$% is Jackson Pollak? two movies I enjoy contemplating but likely shall not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment