Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Visual Evidence of my Vacation Activities



Originally uploaded by fellowette

Like I said, I spent the week getting sunburned (even though the weather was cold) and reading Moby Dick, which was even more appropriate to being on Nantucket than I realized. Here is visual evidence of both. Oh, I also read Olive Kittredge and the first Sookie Stackhouse novel, and I will tell you all about them forthwith (I still owe you a review of Pamela).

I am 100 pages from the end of Melville's sea-epic. Any others out there waded into those heady prose-waters?

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that you were reading Moby Dick earlier and meant to give it another go...how could I with Sackie Stackhouse mysteries abounding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fair skinned person the sight of your sunburn made me cringe.

    A paperback of Moby Dick has sat on my massive tbr pile for at least 5+ years. And it's still sitting there. Waiting.

    ReplyDelete