Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Nice People Who Responded to My Quiz

So a few weeks ago I got tagged with a literary quiz that I actually liked. Usually I avoid these things like the plague, but instead I foisted it 'pon thee, gentle readers.

Anyway here are the tagged folks who, in the words of Sandra Leigh, gave "aid and comfort to the meme." MERCI A VOUS.

Amazing Voyages of the Turtle

South in the Winter

Reading List of a Book Pusher

The Open Window

And...The Bookworm's Hideout

3 comments:

  1. Ah, my Blogger feed is working again. Thank you for tagging me. I did enjoy the quiz. I also suspect that if I were to do it again, I would answer a lot of the questions differently. There really should have been a place to mention Christopher Moore's Island of the Sequined Love Nun. Desert island book, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added ya, JaneFan! Sorry, you hadn't popped up in my RSS reader but now I see you! And we DO have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete