Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympic fevah.


I've been so caught up in the Olympics, readers, I've barely had time to watch any of my regular stupid reality shows or fake-news-comedy shows or cable talking-head rants.

Sometimes I wonder if the Olympics are like the official sports-for-dorks, like me. I mean, you don't have to know anything about the sports or have followed them to appreciate the immediate drama of a swimming race or high jump competition or gymnastics final. Plus, you get to enjoy the rigid structure and arcane rules of a lot of these obscure sports, which definitely has a dork/bookwormy appeal, doesn't it?

Regardless, I love it like whoah. Bring on the track and field!

No comments:

Post a Comment