Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: My Take



The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: Why we should cheer Lisbeth Salander - CSMonitor.com:

"Salander is a controversial figure; feminists and other observers are divided over the message she sends to women today. That debate, while valid, misses a key point: We should all celebrate the emergence of an utterly original female literary character. In an action-story landscape where women are too often relegated to girlfriend, sidekick or prey in need of defending, Salander grabs the spotlight and refuses to let it go."

Read more.


Follow this blog. * Subscribe to posts *
Subscribe to comments * Follow me on Twitter * Subscribe by Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment