Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Poll: Which Art Movement Are You?

You Are Impressionism

You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.
You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.
You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.
What Art Movement Are You?

I don't feel as though I deserve this at the moment since this humid streak started I'm more apt to be shut in my room with the AC on than enjoying the beautiful prospect of any park or any street or anything at all.

At least the heat appears to have somewhat broken. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment