Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Recuerdo, and update

So this is where I've been, what I've been doing, what I've been recovering from.







I've been back in reality for a while--as soon as the nups were concluded, it was back to intensely prepping two highschoolers for exams. Plus my first book review assignment post-wedding was a 600 page behemoth about the middle east conflict...perfect timing right? But now I'm making my way through the fiction issue of a certain well-regarded locally-produced magazine (a mixed bag thus far) and then it's time to snatch a bit of summer reading (Guernsey Literary/Potato Peel etc) before I start wading through the heavy stuff for my writer's retreat at VCFA at month's end.

What have you been reading during this EBC hiatus, dearest friends o'th'blog?

1 comment:

  1. Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things, here -- oh, and Marilynne Robinson's Gilead -- simultaneously, for some reason.

    Lovely slideshow. It made me a little weepy, but weddings are like that. Or I'm like that. Or both.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete