Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Literary Linkage

First of readers, I'm just going to have to apologize. Posting will be continue to be light, light, "lite," until a certain date in May has come and gone.

That having been said, there were a few things on the intertubes I wanted to highlight.

  • Were the madwomen in literature really insane, or did society drive them to insanity? via BBC news ("Much madness is divinest sense," we say)
  • EBC patron saints Jennifer Weiner and Amy Tan are FORMING A ROCK BAND with Mitch Albom and Dave Barry, via WSJ. How awesome is that?
  • JK Rowling writes The Single Mother's Manifesto. You've probably seen this but I thought it was worth a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment