Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Autumn's in the air

and I'm back, or I'm going to try to be, after a long late-summer hiatus. I've seen most of my EBC readers on the twitterwaves, but I've been remiss on the blog :)

To be blogged:
  • -Lost in Austen
  • -Inspector Lewis
  • -The Grapes of Wrath
  • -Jamaica Inn
  • -Mad Men

  • and other literary goings-on. What have you all been occupying yourself with at summer's end?

    1 comment:

    1. Eagerly awaiting fall, it's my fave time of year.
      Mad Men is just killing it this year.
      Inglourious Basterds was the perfect way to finish the summer.
      Can't wait to read Darwyn Cooke's The Hunter.
      Welcome back!

      ReplyDelete