Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clooney vs. Pitt in My Fair Lady


Romancing the Tome has a very important question to ask you about who should play Henry Higgins in a new My Fair Lady adaptation. Go answer it!

I'd like to add that my mom, upon seeing this amazing painting of Pygmalion and Deucalia at the Met, said "McCain and Palin?" weeks before MoDowd compared them for a full column's length to their literary descendants (via Shaw) Henry and Eliza.

2 comments:

  1. What is with Dowd these days? Did she recently take a survey course of English lit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Someone needs to tell her to get her paws out of our literary classics!

    ReplyDelete