Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Brooklyn Book Festival @BKBF #BKBF



Good morning! Happy holidays to all my readers who celebrate.

If any of you are New Yorkers, I'll be at the Brooklyn Book festival tomorrow from about 11 to 2--and from 11-12 working the JASNA-NY booth--#10, behind the main stage, so stop by if you're en scene. And then I shall wandering about to hear literary luminaries and soak up the bookish atmosphere. (And then, weather and so on permitting, I'm going to hop over to the rally for religious freedom.) I hope to see you thItalicere!


Follow this blog. * Subscribe to posts *
Subscribe to comments * Follow me on Twitter * Subscribe by Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment