Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wherein I Write About Books, Professionally

A few of my literary pieces on the world wide web--sorry for the redundancy for those who are my twitter or g-reader buddies. One is a piece on Richard Russo's new Cape Cod novel (straight review forthcoming here) and another a review of Shanghai Girls.

The Cape's Tragic Characters
If the California coast is where characters reinvent themselves, the New England shore is where things fall apart. Richard Russo extends the tradition with That Old Cape Magic. The central question of Pulitzer Prize-winning author Richard Russo's new book.
from The Daily Beast - Blogs and Stories

Sisters of fate - InTheFray Magazinefrom inthefray.org

***
I should also note here that I finished Jamaica Inn and will be reviewing it in due course, for those who are also planning on reading it.

Anything else worth reading on the interwebs? Any self-promotion you want to indulge in is most welcome below.

No comments:

Post a Comment