Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Maureen Dowd, Feminist Websites, and More

So I've started posting shorter, timelier blog entries (or "diaries") at RH Reality Check in addition to my column. The first two are on topics fairly near and dear to this blog's EBC heart. Feel free, as always, to click through or not :)

Gender Cop Dowd's Plagiarism Kerfluffle

May 18, 2009 - This revelation of Dowd's thoughtless use of words is far from new. She's been a perennial thorn in the side of feminists and everyone who would like to move beyond Mad Men-era perceptions of gender.

. . . . .
Double X-asperation?

May 14, 2009 - Slate's new website by/for women has launched a thousand debates.

No comments:

Post a Comment