Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Monday, February 05, 2007

STUDIO SHITTY update...

Okay. So last week I blogged about certain plot elements of the so-bad-it's-way-past-so-bad-it's-good (so in other words, it's bad again) show Studio 60 on the sunset strip. This terrible, terrible, terrible, episode ended with a not-so-cliffhanger "To be Continued" involving an awkward would-be-couple stranded on a rooftop, a drunken 20 year old stereotypically offensive asian girl, and a snake and ferret trapped beneath the floorboards...
but here's the thing:
The purpose of shows using "to be continued..." is hopefully to advance the plot somehow and create dynamic tension.
But the first 30 minutes of this show involves the EXACT SAME PLOT as last week. NOTHING CHANGED. THE FERRET AND SNAKE AND COUPLE ON THE ROOFTOP AND DRUNKEN ASIAN GIRL ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT!!!!!!

WHY????????

1 comment:

  1. Also, the same ridiculous conversation between the two "I'm so mad I culd punch you" black guys and the same "I am Aaron Sorkin's alter-ego so I can fantasize about being cheated on but not actually be cheated on" character moping about his idiot catholic love interest.

    ARGH.

    ReplyDelete