Dear Readers,


I now consider this blog to be my Juvenelia. Have fun perusing the archives, and find me at my new haunt, here.

Monday, January 29, 2007

WHY WHY OH WHY DOES STUDIO SHITTY SUCK SO MUCH

I want to like "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."
I really do.
But I'm currently suffering through an episode involving all the following:

1-someone LYING about why he's standing someone else up for a date (yeah, that's going to work out well, can anyone say EVERY episode of every sitcom ever?)

2-Snakes on the loose.

3-An awkward would-be couple being trapped on a rooftop.

4-A date auction gone bad.

COULD THIS BE ANY WORSE?

yes, it could. It ended with a "to be continued." Shoot me now, Sorkin.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 PM

    this is the worst television show in the history of television

    cliff-hanger: "what goes in after the coyote?"

    WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56 AM

    This show is unreal. Response to everything: "WOT? Who cares?!"

    ReplyDelete